Monday, July 7, 2008

Little Busy this week




Sorry I haven't posted recently. We are getting ready to go to Pennsylvania and work on the house we are building there. So, this weekend I have been going through our camper and cleaning it really good, as it has been used in Pennsylvania and had lots of mud and dirt from the construction of this house. I have also, been scanning my parents pictures they gave me, and putting them into a different album. I found the pictures on my CM software I took of the album I did for my dad a few years ago. It was kind of a heritage and photos of my dad and our family. He had been diagnosed with lung cancer after having stomach cancer and they had told use he only had months. That was several years ago, and he's still alive and kickin', see what chemo and prayer and the right attitude can do..... Sometimes, all that doesn't matter, and we lose the people we love, but my prayer was answered and I still have my dad; and that's pretty cool!!

1 comment:

Jens Place in Space said...

These are absolutely beautiful. How lucky to have such wonderful older prints!