Thursday, July 10, 2008

My inspiration - My Daughter



Updated with pictures 7/12/2008........
I am at the castle at Glen Eyrie, in Colorado Springs; my husband booked a bed and breakfast for our 33rd anniversary. Even though it is not until the 12th, he has to work :(, so he was nice and did this for us. It is very quiet here, and they don't have any televisions in the rooms. It kind of forces you to communicate, which is nice. We went for a short hike after we got here and then went into Colorado City and walked around, we cheated and got ice cream, too.
Anyway, my daughter came over before we left and took our dog Rory for over night. Even though, she is without children and really didn't have to. She is such a sweetheart, and we love her dearly. She is creative, smart, funny, sensitive, and beautiful with those big blue eyes of hers.
I will post pictures tomorrow, have a good evening.

No comments: