Sunday, June 8, 2008

1959


This is a picture of me with my mom. The back of the picture says Kay and Ginger, Kay is 6 months into her 2nd pregnancy, and Ginger is 10 months old. The picture is getting old and is cracked, so my mom's face looks a little strange. It looks like the wallpaper in the apartment was starting to come down as well.




This scrapbook page took me all day to do; for whatever reason my computer is running slower than I don't know what. But, I am starting to get the hang of the digital scrapbook pages. Maybe someday I will come up with my own designs... The paper and the elements are from Shabby Princess.com.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Another great page Mom! Keep up the great work :)
Hugs
Dawn

Pamela Smerker said...

This is so sweet Ginger! I love the colors and layout. Great job!