Monday, June 23, 2008

Paper Askew Scrapbook night


Here's a page I did on Saturday night at Pam's scrapbook get together with her blogger friends. She said that included me, that's so sweet!! I had a great time and got quite a bit done. I'm not sure where the paper came from that they gave us to make something with. I did get the gold rope ribbon at the scrapbook store we were at. The picture is of me and wonderful husband, our church had a photographer come in and take pictures for mothers day and gave them to us. What a great gift for mothers day.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

tag, you're it....check out my blog for the details!!!

Pamela Smerker said...

This is so sweet! I love what you did with your layout! The card stock and PP is from Eye-Lets Etc to answer your question. Glad you had a good time, it was great having you there!!
Hugs,
Pam