Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've been tagged by my daughter Dawn

My daughter Dawn who is an awesome mom, and daughter has tagged me. She has two beautiful daughters herself, and works part-time at a doctors office and also is a creative memories consultant. She is so creative, and talented; of course I am a little biased probably, but other people think so to, so am I? Anyway, Pam emailed me back and said the eyelets I used were from eye-lettes(sp?). The scrapbook store we were at was scrapbook destinations, in Highlands Ranch, CO. On to the tagging questions:

1) 10 years ago, our son had just graduated. Our daughter was expecting her second child. Our oldest granddaughter was almost 2. We had just purchased some property in Pennsylvania.

2) 5 things on my to do list today are:

dishes
laundry
stop at grocery store for salad stuff
have 3 meetings for referral and lead generation for business plans
oh, forgot - need to take a shower(that's the first thing to go is the mind, as you get older)

3) Things I would do if I were a millionaire:

Payoff mortgages for ourselves and children and parents
Take our children and our best friends back East to Israel
Travel
Make sure our grandchildren are set for college
Donate enough to our church to set up a campus church

4) Places that I have lived:

I was born in Jamestown, N.Y., have lived in Falconer, N.Y., Newport
News, VA., Westfield, NY, Sherman, N.Y., North East, PA, Denver, CO(suburbs)

I don't have anyone to tag, so I guess it will end with me. Sorry!!!!

No comments: