Tuesday, August 19, 2008

card making and pages tomorrow

Well, I believe my daughter is coming over tomorrow and we are going to work on cards and scrapbook pages, then I will have some things to post. I do already have some scrapbook pages but I have one I want to finish before I publish them.
I received a letter today from my father-in-law's, cousin. We saw her at the reunion, but in the letter were other letters dating back to the 30's and 40's between cousins in Findley Lake and cousins in Gowanda, N.Y.. She said she didn't want them anymore and thought if I wanted I could keep them with the family records. I thought that was so cool! She is the one who has helped me more than anyone on my husbands paternal side in finding information. I will need to send her a Thank You note. Anyway, thanks for stopping by and hopefully I will post more later in the week.

No comments: