Saturday, August 23, 2008

cards and pictures







My daughter was unable to come over so we could be creative together, BUMMER....... You'll have to put up with a simple thank you card that I am sending to my husbands cousin, Coley. He helped us for a solid week, while we were in Pennsylvania. Then put in the last dormer on the front of the house with his oldest son's help. We don't have pictures yet, they just finished yesterday.



My week has been pretty busy. Sunday our church had it's 10 year celebration. Our pastor, John Leach and his wife Chris; were surprised with a trip to the Bahama's from their congregation. My daughter and her family were there with us to help the church celebrate.



Monday, I had back to back appointments, and Tuesday was fairly busy as well. I had left Wednesday and Thursday open if my daughter could come over, or play catch up on email and paperwork for work. So, I still stayed quite busy. Yesterday, again was back to back appointments, then home for an hour. Then we went to see a kind of new Christian band at Clement Park, called Evermore. They are going to be at LifeLight Festival in Sioux Falls, South Dakota next weekend. We will be there as well volunteering. But, last night was nice; helped you let God, and let Go of the stresses of the week. I thought I would have pictures of this, but my battery was dead.






Anyway, here is a picture of the card I just made and some pictures of our Church's 10 year celebration.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Cute card Mom! Sorry we did not get a chance to get together....have to try again soon!