Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I will be out of the loop for a little while


I thought I had better post because I will be gone as of tomorrow for a few days. I made several thank you cards that I still need to post, and I never posted my mother's birthday card that I made for her when we stopped in Nebraska to see my parents on our way to Pennsylvania. So, at least here is her card.

We are volunteering for LifeLight Festival in South Dakota, which is a 3 day Christian Concert, festival. It's all free, just trying to turn people on to God. Unfortunately, we leave Thursday and my son-in-law is going in for surgery. We will wait until we know he is okay, and then leave. I hate leaving my daughter in the midst of all this, but we volunteered a long time ago; before we knew about the surgery. On top of that, my precious granddaughters are having upper respiratory issues caused by allergies; so my poor daughter has her hands full. :(

Will post my thank you cards when I get back, and some scrapbook pages of my grandmother on my father's side that I have done.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Have a great trip, we will miss you but want you to have a good time while you are there!!!

Pamela Smerker said...

such a sweet card! love the little scallops at the bottom.
Have a fun and safe trip, I will keep an eye on Dawn for ya...*wink*