Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ho-Hum.... I'm struggling

Just to bring you up to date.... I purchased the photoshop 6 software, that everyone is raving about. I think it will be wonderful, once I learn how to use it, but I am very technology hindered. It seems, that I have been able to understand how to get a digital page into the workspace, and even a picture; but I can't seem to get the picture on the page. I get so frustrated when I don't understand, that I just walk away from it for awhile. So instead of digital, I have been working on my 2007 creative memories everyday album. My daughter is a creative memories consultant, and is very talented. She also understands the digital scrapbooking, much more than I do. So, she has offered to help me with this, when she has time. Maybe next time I post, I will have some scrapbook pages for you.

No comments: