Monday, May 26, 2008

More pictures of me


Here's another scrapbook page, I hope the text comes through this time. I'm doing old pictures of me; thanks to my mom and dad for providing them. I'm trying to get the stories that go with the pictures and make sure the dates are correct. I've given my parents this blog, in hopes they will participate with me on this. It's just hard sometimes to get the information, and we don't remember as well as we used to (at least that's how I am). I thought I'd start with me and then my brothers, and get my parents in there as well. I have a lot of their pictures, and want to get them back to them as soon as possible. I am scanning as I go. This page is from PS6.

1 comment:

Pamela Smerker said...

A wonderful blog and great layouts! Glad to see you out here in blog land!!
Thanks for sharing!