Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Scrapbook pages, thank you cards and pictures
















I wasn't lying when I said I would be out of the loop for awhile. I guess, longer than I thought :(





I'm posting some of the thank you cards I did, as well as scrapbook pages, also some pictures from the lifelight concert we volunteered at. The concert was wonderful, hundreds of people came to know Jesus; I am humbled that I could be even a little part of it. We are working with another couple and LifeLight Festival, to bring the same thing to Colorado. We are just struggling to get 12 churches to come along side of the festival and send volunteers and help mentor the new people to church.





Most of the paper, stamps, and ink are from S.U., and Creative Memories, and ELE for the brads. Thanks for taking a look.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I am so glad to see you are back!! Love all that you have done, can't wait to see what else you will create :)