Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Post Card to Katey Trump


This is a post card to my Aunt Kate Nichols Trump, from Wisconsin. I have to assume it was from William Trump, we have other correspondence from Wisconsin from him. This would be my Grandpa Nichols maternal side of the family. My Dad, and Uncle say somehow we are related to Donald Trump, and based on some of the pictures we have, there is a resemblence; just not sure(or sure we want to be). But, if we are it's kind of cool too. Anyway, this postcard has a picture on the front and only room on the back for the address and stamp, which is a 1cent stamp. There is a month and day stamp from the post office, but not a year. There is another card here that was never sent and from Baton Rouge, Florida. Hope you enjoy, the information...... This page was mostly creative memories, the flowers were from Eyelets, Etc. and I used Stickles between the flowers.

The pockets I put the cards in cause a glare, but I am trying to keep finger prints off of them.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Great page, love the stickles with the flowers! I really love that you are doing all of this for our family :)