Thursday, October 30, 2008

Slacking

Well, I have been slacking, for the last 5-6 weeks, I have been sick. I'd start feeling better and get going and then come down with something else. Started off with a Kidney/Bladder infection, then a sinus infection that turned into a cold. Then I think I got the flu! It just seems odd, I am taking vitamins, supplements, etc., and haven't been really ill for at least 3 or 4 years; then BAM!!! Anyway, I did get a few pages of scrapbooks done while at home with the flu. Last Saturday I went to the crop for creative memories with Tracy and my daughter. I put a lot of pictures together with paper, then when I got home all I had to do was put them down and embellish the pages. So, I am hoping by this weekend I will be close to half way done with the heritage album. Although, I will probably need a second album. I am going to put all these pages in a folder and print it out like a book on the creative memories storybook site. Then if anyone wants a copy from our family, they can purchase it there. Anyway, gotta go......

1 comment: