Saturday, September 27, 2008

Make and take night at Pam's

My daughter and I went to Pam's at PaperAskew, to make cards and hang out with some other like minded people. Who are trying to be creative but sometimes need a little help. Pam is great and comes up with such cute ideas. We really had a great time, and went home with 3 cards and a goody bag with all kinds of stuff in it. Soooo exciting!!!
Today I sorted through more of these old pictures I have and put them with some pages to start layouts for them. It's hard because I don't have that many pictures of my mother's parents or of her growing up. I'm not sure why, except my grandfather did slides, and we just might have to get some pictures of those. So, I asked my Aunt Ruthie if she had any that she could email me, I'm sure if she does I will get them soon. That's all for now.....

1 comment:

Jens Place in Space said...

I am so bumbed out that I missed last night!!!! I bet it was fun. She is so inspiring.